1. Payment is due when the appointment time is reserved for you. Payment is made with a major credit card or debit card via Paypal. You must be at least 18 years of age. There are no refunds.
2. Some services have minimum time frames and charges. All other time is billable at 15 minute increments.
3. Failure to reschedule appointments at least 48 hours in advance to allow us an opportunity to fill your time slot will result in a $50.00 charge. If we have to reschedule your appointment due to an emergency on our end, we will give you 15 minutes free to be used for a consultation of your choice.
4. We cannot control the economy, job market, or your ability to implement any advice we offer through our services. Therefore, we do not guarantee, promise, or imply that using any of our services will result in employment, interviews, or specific career changes you would hope to happen.
5. Your resume has been custom designed for you and we expect you to treat it as you would any of your valuable identity papers. Allowing any individual or company to copy or reprint the information for their personal use is strictly prohibited.
6. We base our advice and resume services on the information you give us, and are not liable for any injury or damage caused by omissions, false statements, or other inaccuracies. You certify that the information you provide is true and accurate.
7. Your resume represents your life and professional history, and you are more likely than anyone to spot an error or an omission. Your resume has been computer spell-checked; however, YOU have the final responsibility for making sure that this document is letter perfect.
8. All projects must start within 30 days of payment, otherwise payment is forfeited. You are required to review all career documents and notify us of any needed corrections within 7 days of our emailing initial documents to you. If you wish to make revisions after your final copies are sent, you will be required to purchase a resume update.
9. There is no industry standard for online or email resume systems. Be prepared to make modifications to your resume to accommodate the various formatting requirements of applicant submission systems and job boards.
10. No resume revisions or discussions will be conducted based on feedback from resume critiquing services, including but not limited to TheLadders.
11. GetHiredStayHired® does not offer legal or psychological advice. No comments or discussions should be construed as such, whether in person, via email, during a phone consultation, live seminar, or online.
12. Recording, videotaping, or duplicating the consultations, phone conversations, seminars, or copywrited materials is strictly prohibited.
13. GetHiredStayHired® does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, disability, or sexual orientation.
14. By using this service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted our pricing and services. All prices are listed in US dollars.
15. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time.